Sharada Paryavaran Sanrakshan
Kendra is committed not only to preserve, protect, and conserve
the environment but also to socio-economically alleviate the downtrodden
masses of rural India ensuring sustainable development.
Sharda Prayavaran Sanrakshan Kendra (S.P.S.K.), Jaunpur, would
1. Be recognized as one of the leading environment and societal,
public awareness institution in India and abroad.
2. Prepare customized core teams that would further be inspired,
motivated and fostered to carry out leaders and environment police
officers, articulate and protective, innovative and confident
and be able to identify correctly, critically and fearlessly with
sound environment reasoning.
3. Be research intensive institution where human resource potential
for environment protection enhances societal responsibility for
environmental and societal protection against AIDS and illiteracy.
4. Be engaged in local, regional and state socio-economic and
environmental responsibility for the benefit of all sectors.
5. Development of integrated Environmental Database for environmental
protection for integrated planning like:
b)Disaster/environmental damage-based information
c)Static and Dynamic outputs based on Environment Decision Support
Sharda Prayavaran Sanrakshan Kendra, Jaunpur, is committed to
• respect to the environment;
• cooperation and sustainable-infrastructure development;
• creativity and innovative awareness campaigns;
• community service and leadership;
• pursuit of flora-faunal environmental protection and policing;
• movement towards clean, green and healthy society
“A single person of wisdom firmly rooted in the society
value and significance equivalent to a thousand or even ten thousand
people.” - Dr.Daisaku Ikeda.