1. To provide programs and services that disseminate knowledge
and skills that enhance the quality of life though a clean and
green environment and sustainable socio-economic development.
The methodology would be accessing the socio-economically challenged
sections of society and training them on environment and livelihood
issues thus creating a safe, healthy, clean and green biosphere.
2. Demonstrate and promote the use of Spatial Data Technologies
for micro level planning under diverse environmental and socio-economic
3. Provide knowledge and technical support for data management,
modeling and operation research.
4. Promote R&D in spatial and non-spatial data technology.
5. Capacity building and technology sharing/transfer for target
6. Collaborate with various likeminded institutions and stakeholders
at different levels.
7. Provide reality environmental and socio-economic inputs for
policy framing related to Spatial Data Technology.
8. Develop and demonstrate pilot scale projects and provide research
support to State Governments.
9. Create an ENVIRONMENTAL POLICING UNIT having Environmental
Assessment Infrastructure, thus aiming to become a CENTER FOR
ENVIRONMENTAL DATA TECHNOLOGY” for environmental policing,
planning, assessment, protection and repair.
10. Digital Documentation and dissemination.
SPSK has covered all districts of Eastern Uttar Pradesh like Varanasi,
Azamgarh, Jaunpur, Sultanpur,Mau, Ambedkar Nagar, Allahabad and
Gorakhpur. Under these district offices, SPSK has covered all
the rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh and Delhi Office caters
to Western Uttar Pradesh.The Delhi Office is the Corporate Office
and monitors all the work of Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, Gujrat
i)500 trained volunteers for implementing any kind of project
and relief work like disaster management.
ii)35 Self-Help Groups are working under the society in Eastern
5.Plantation: Society has one
nursery at Azamgarh.